IT & Healthcare Cooperation Day 2020
Due to limited number of participants, registration for Polish companies is CLOSED. New registrations will be put on reserve list and activated only in case of withdrawal of already registered and active participants. The organizer reserves the right to select participants of the event.
This is a virtual event and 1:1 meetings are managed via Video Calls
This virtual online b2b matchmaking event - IT & Healthcare Cooperation Days 2020 - brings together companies from Poland and Taiwan. This is a unique opportunity, organised in the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network, to establish new business contacts, find contractors, exchange information and gather experience regarding the latest market trends in IT and healthcare sector. The model is time- and cost-efficient and results in business!
- Big Data,
- Analitycs – research tools, business intelligence,
- IoT – beacons, NFC tags, software,
- 3D printing,
- Cloud Computing,
- Deep Tech – Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural Network,
- Virtual/Augmented Reality,
- Programming and developing tools,
- Productivity/CRM/ERP management,
- Rehabilitation and orthopaedic equipment, prostheses,
- Medical and veterinary instruments,
- Hospital furniture,
- Equipment for operating rooms and intensive care units,
- Diagnostic devices (ultrasound scanners, X-ray equipment),
- Disposable equipment,
- Telemedicine devices and services,
- Healthcare IT,
Why participate ?
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how,
- Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings,
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations,
- Find qualified suppliers,
- Find new international customers.
- Registration deadline: 03.08.2020
- Meetings booking deadline: 05.08.2020